Friday, July 9, 2010

The Eggsperiment: Day 2




As I set a gooey, sticky cinnamon roll in front of my little guy, he immediately reminded me, "Mommy, I can't have that. It will make me sick." With hope in my heart and a prayer under my breath, I told him, "It's ok this time. Enjoy it."

It's been a long time since we've had these wonderful bits of heaven in our house. The gluten free kind left much to be desired, and baking these yummy treats is pretty much impossible without eggs. So, since we discovered my son's egg allergy, they've been off the menu. Well, until I started this eggsperiment. These were one of the first things I wanted to make, and I'm proud to announce he is still symptom free.

Day 1: Muffins
Day 2: Cinnamon Rolls (Paula Dean's Recipe using my natural ingredients)
Day 3: hmmmm

1 comment:

  1. Yeah for Paula Deen's cinnamon rolls. Double yeah for it not bothering Jackson!

    ReplyDelete