Friday, November 8, 2013

Race Day Eve

I know this is another really bad iPhone photo, but this was the dressing room at the Rock 'N' Roll Expo tonight. If you're a runner, then you get why I think this is so funny. Maybe not, but I do. :-)

Some random thought about my day.

I left my house in a whirlwind.

I probably forgot something very important I will realize as I'm dressing in the morning.

I are too much dinner.

I'm worried about the bathroom issues after eating so much.

I'm exhausted but not sleepy.

I had so much fun laughing and talking with the other mommy runners that my face kinda hurts.

I would have gotten lost walking around Savannah in the dark if they weren't with me.

I'm really bad at parallel parking my suv.

I miss my babies.

I'm really worried about the bathroom issues from eating so much dinner so late.

No really. I'm worried. Like seriously.

And I'm on my phone typing this out so I can stay on track with this whole NaBloPoMo thing.

First half marathon tomorrow.

I WILL be pasting that sticker on the back if my car before I drive home tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment