Friday, September 17, 2010

My Favorite New Food Discovery


 When I take Jackson to therapy, I will often head down the street to the grocery store. It has an awesome organic/health food section that has many of the products I need to make Jackson's diet as varied and complete as possible. When I have a large block of time to kill, I will often walk the isles reading labels and checking out things I think he might like. One of my recent trips resulted in me finding a product that has really helped us out.

Jackson LOVES french fries. There are some restaurants we can buy fries from, but for the most part, I have to peel, cut and fry them myself. I have mastered the frying for freezing technique, but it's SO much work. Well, I found ALEXIA® Oven Crinkles. Completely organic and corn free. We liked them so much, I made my freezer nuggets and those fries tonight for dinner. Jackson was a very happy camper.

No comments:

Post a Comment