Friday, August 5, 2011

More Breakfast Choices


We're still in limbo right now, but I had to share a new product discovery.

If my children are with me while I grocery shop, I will often allow them to choose their own breakfast cereal. Jackson has never really noticed not having much of a choice before, but recently he asked me if he could choose his own like Jacob and Allie. One of those, 'ok, give me a second' moments while I scramble to read labels and recheck the isle. I noticed a box I hadn't seen before and decided to check it out. I'm very happy to say we were able to add two more cereals to Jackson's list of choices. Originally just Rice Krispies and Rice Chex, he now can choose from Mom's Best Naturals' Honey Nut Toasty O's and Sweetened Wheat-fuls. I was not only happy to see there wasn't any corn in the ingredient list, but I was also happy to notice there were only 4 ingredients listed total.

I wasn't able to tell a difference in taste between the regular brand (Mini-Wheats and Cheerios) versions, and Jackson likes them. So, win/win. Check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment